Tuesday, March 21, 2006

some photos



i am going back to this area in june. I feel sort of lucky. Cait and I fly into Manchester the morning after Logan and Elisha's wedding. Kinda neat because it is our first trip together. There we will meet Brian, who left the day before and flew all by himself and slept over night in a hostile by himself. Brian amazes me. When we meet up with him we will go right away to London to Amber's flat where we will meet her and Jordan and Ryan and Alethia and Catherine and Adria. From there we will go down to France for a bit and then to Switzerland and then over through Germany all the way to Prague! Then from there back up through Germany to munich and Berlin. If i have it my way we will swing over to Amsterdam before heading back to England. When we get back to England Brian is going to split up and go up to Scotland. Cait and I have to be back in Manchester to fly out the morning of the 21st. Like i said...i really feel lucky.

No comments: