Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A final thought.

This will be my last post from Europe. After i wrote last, I did end up having some chocolate and it was not enough to change my thoughts on Brussels. I would be happy if i never visited that place again. It was the most dirty, boring, male-filled city i have been in. They did have some good brews though and the downtown area was nice. I think it was just the part of town we stayed in. We went to London yesterday and that was nice. We hit up Camden town, did some shopping, and then went to TATE. Last night we went and saw Amber sing in The Black Peter Group! It was her roommates birthday and we went to the party in a tiny little pub in Soho with all her fashion friends. Today Cait and I ventured on our own back up to manchester to fly home in the morning. Her cousin met us down here and now we are going to find a pub to watch england play in the world cup. So that is that. Amazing trip, amazing places. See you in the states.

4 comments:

brian jensen said...

i liked brussesls, minus the part of town we were at. so dont hate. that plaza/bar were the best.

Jon Sontag said...

i need to go to europe with all you guys next time... sounds like everyone had so much fun... and thanks for being a good friend lately, it really means a lot to me.

Desiree said...

I just read all your blogs from your trip and it looks like you had a great time. Isn't traveling great? Welcome home!

english amy said...

you guys were in england and didn't call? pah.

hope you had a fun trip!