Friday, June 09, 2006

The Rain in Spain...

So we left the U.K. a few days ago and made a quick stop over in France before arriving in San Sebastian Spain! I think this might be one of the best places on Earth. It´s a spanish beach town with everything good you can think of! We have just been walking around during the day and taking in all the beautiful scenery, beaches, and old spanish architecture. At night we found some little hole in the wall clubs that are amazing. A guy from Nevada named Chris led us to the place, which is called Burunda, and the bartender Ramon might be the jolliest Spaniard I have ever met. We went to the beach yesterday (topless women by the way) and I got in the water to do a little surfing. Waves weren´t too good but hey...I still surfed in SPAIN! It´s nice to be able to understand the language as well! The people are so beautiful and so kind and we also met a bunch of travelers from all over the U.S. We are heading out either today or tomorrow, depending on what kind of flight or train ride we can find. Eventually we will end up in Prague but we are figuring out the next few days as we go. Kinda crazy but kinda fun. My lady is amazing and we are having such a good time. I´ll post more in a few days!

Items to remember: Calimocho: Coke mixed with mine makes the most refreshing drink ever. Burgers with a fried Egg on top. Brian was the M.V.P. the first night, Alethia was the second night. Logan and Elisha know Melody. I got a bloody nose surfing and I got scared of Sharks!

No comments: